GoBright is looking for a front-end developer to take our platform to new heights.
Last week we implemented new features on the GoBright platform, just as we do every fortnight. Everything’s running smoothly. In the new sprint, you first extended an analysis function. You’re now getting started on a feature we presented last week that the users are very enthusiastic about.
After the daily stand-up, you tackle our own online design feature to add the widget that enables the user to read dynamic data. Oh yeah, we can probably simplify that layering – you add that to the backlog. You focus on building the first version of the UI until it’s time to break for lunch.
We hit the tables to blow off steam after a quick bite before you make your way to the support department to ask about user navigation behaviour within the design feature.
You’ll spend the rest of the afternoon putting together your user story and jotting down the services required to wrap up the front-end data.
- You work with the development team to develop our two platforms for international use
- You develop web applications with a convenient, intuitive interface
- You link these web applications to our APIs
- You have a critical eye for our technical choices, such as architecture, tools and processes. Regardless of our past decision.
- We regularly have brainstorming sessions in the team, during which your input is indispensable.
What we ask
- That you can develop our platform with smart, structured and testable code
- You have experience with a front-end framework similar to Angular
- You care about code quality and enjoy coaching colleagues.
- The scrum method is second nature
- You know how Git works
- Your professional and intellectual capacities are at the academic or higher professional education level
What we offer
- A good, competitive salary
- Working with the very latest frameworks at an innovative startup
- Good secondary conditions
- Fun office where you can focus
- Working in a team with driven and talented colleagues
We are GoBright & TiC Narrow Casting
At GoBright & TiC Narrow Casting, we develop products to advance the communication and efficiency of organizations using a range of digital tools. We are currently active in the Benelux region, the United Kingdom, Germany and Denmark
GoBright is a smart-office platform that drastically optimizes conferences, flexible working and visitor reception. Employees are supported in their daily activities with the use of IoT sensors, displays, apps and other digital resources.
TiC Narrow Casting is the leading medium for the communication of audiovisual messages to a specific target audience with an appealing and interactive approach. Connected screens, installed at various locations, can be controlled and influenced centrally to achieve a maximum visual effect and impact.