Here is a general review of the updates of BrightBooking. This version will gradually commence from 1st of May, 2017. Once your system environment has been updated, the managers of your environment will be notified and you can use the new features. By 31st of May, your environment will be updated.
From the portal and the app you get the option to remove, extend and cancel reservations remotely. You can now even extend your reservation without having to walk to the Room Display.
Opting for booking anonymously. This can be set per room, an anonymous reservation will be put in the room’s schedule only. This option enables you to permit people without an account or PIN to book the room through the Room Display.
Option for confirming room booking, before the meeting starts. When the confirmation is not being done, the room will be set on available again after the set lapse of time.
- BrightBooking now also supports Exchange 2007.
- You can now choose to enable the user to create a PIN, or to have a manager allocating him a PIN.
Portal and App
- You can cancel and remove a reservation via the portal and the app.
- PIN codes are now visible in the app as well. In case a user is enabled to create an own PIN, he can also do this via the app.
- A pop-up will automatically close after two minutes, when a user is inactive.
- You can remove reservations on the Room Display
BrightBooking software update 2017-5
Recently we have been able to add Intermark Sistemi to our network of distributors. And we are very happy with that, because with Intermark Sistemi we have found a good partner in Italy. They are an engineering company with exclusive distribution agreements of international brands in Italy.
We are proud to announce that our Smart Office solutions MEET, WORK, VISIT are now also available in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, via our distributor eLink Distribution AG.