An IAdea display is by default delivered with pre-installed add-on firmware with the GoBright Android App.
Start up the display
- Startup the display
- Connect the display to the internet*
- Start the browser on the display and browse to https://install.gobright.cloud
- Start the GoBright Device app
- The app will ask for the necessary permissions to use and manage the device, please allow/confirm them all
- The app will ask to check the date, time and timezone
- Choose ‘Confirm and reboot’
- After reboot, the display will connect to GoBright, and show an activationcode
- With the activationcode you’re able to go to the next step and activate the display in the GoBright portal
*) Regarding the internet connection, we strongly advise to use wired (PoE) connections for highest reliability.
If you have to use Wi-Fi, please make sure you have disabled the ‘Avoid poor network connections’ and ‘Notify whenever a public network is available’ in the Wi-Fi settings menu within Android. This will increase the reliability, for example when maintenance is done on the Wi-Fi network.
You can find this in the Android settings menu -> Wi-Fi -> Advanced. Read this article about how to close the GoBright Android App to enter Wi-Fi settings of the device: Close the GoBright app on a display
Please note: not all Android versions have these options, so these options might not be applicable for your device.