If this message is shown on screen, please check the time/date and time zone settings.
For WebOS, see “general settings” in this article for more information.
On Windows, go to Settings > Time & Language > Date & time.
WebOS6 (Work around)
If you have an webOS6 device and receive the NTP Not Configured error, please do the following:
- Go to Settings > General > Time & Date > NTP Server Setting
- Set Default NTP Server to OFF
- Set Type to URL
- Fill in pool.ntp.org
- Click Update Now
- Restart the device
- Open Settings > General > Time & Date
- Set Automatically to OFF and then back to ON
- Close the settings menu
- View now should display an Activation Code