SAML integration with third party
We offer documentation for the integration with Azure AD and AD FS. However, it’s possible to integrate with other IdP’s. To start the configuration you still need to follow step 1, 3 and 4 of this article.
The most important part is step 2. In step 2 you will need to configure your IdP, and in step 3 and 4 you will need the data of step 2 to continue the integration.
For an example with a different third party IdP, please go to the following article about how to configure the SAML integration with OneLogin.
The support/documentation of your IdP software will have to provide you with the steps required to configure the SAML integration in their software.
For the SAML integration the following information is needed:
- Single Sign-On service URL
- Single Logout service URL (if there is no Logout URL, then please use the Sign-On service URL)
- Token-Signing certificate
And the third party needs to provide the following claims to be able to login your users:
- Preferred_username: the email address of the user
- name: First and surname of the user
- http://schemas.microsoft.com/identity/claims/objectidentifier: a unique user-id to map the user to the user in GoBright