Desk Booking is not just about being able to reserve a workplace. You also want to know what the actual occupancy rate is and how many no-shows there are. Based on this information you can make analyses and optimally organise the workplace. If you want to experience the full possibilities of GoBright desk booking, you should also use the Connect (check in / out) and / or Sensoring (detects movement).
But if you are looking for a fast and affordable solution, we now also offer NFC stickers. Of course in combination with the Work license for desk booking.
- Can be delivered and implemented quickly (in large numbers);
- Low cost – low effort;
- No need to drill a hole in the desk;
- Works via app and as soon as you check in at a desk, this is immediately visible on the ‘Mapping’.
What do you miss compared to Connect / Sensor:
- Status of the desks is not visible on the desk itself (green / red / blue / purple);
- The Connect flashes to indicate which desk is yours;
- The Connect has a ‘do not disturb’ mode;
- With the built-in Connect you can also automate the height adjustability of your desk;
- The sensor provides automatic check in/out, without NFC scanning.
Occupancy measuring with NFC stickers
We create smart software solutions to enable desk, room and visitor management at the office. The user experience of our software is even better when it is applied to high-quality hardware. Think about the screens that are used for Room Control, Wayfinding and Mapping or the sensors for occupancy measuring, the badge printers for visitor registration or the actuator system from Linak to control the height adjustability of the desks.
The office environment has changed a lot in recent years and terms such as open spaced working, activity based working and hot desking are frequently heard terms. However, this way of working is not a one-size-fits-all concept. It is a combination of working, collaborating, meeting and inspiring that can be fulfilled differently for every industry, every organization and even for every person. The starting point for this working method is that employees must always and everywhere have access to relevant information and that they can work where, when and how they like it. This requires a flexible interpretation of your office environment.