Desk Booking is not just about being able to reserve a workplace. You also want to know what the actual occupancy rate is and how many no-shows there are. Based on this information you can make analyses and optimally organise the workplace. If you want to experience the full possibilities of GoBright desk booking, you should also use the Connect (check in / out) and / or Sensoring (detects movement).
But if you are looking for a fast and affordable solution, we now also offer NFC stickers. Of course in combination with the Work license for desk booking.
- Can be delivered and implemented quickly (in large numbers);
- Low cost – low effort;
- No need to drill a hole in the desk;
- Works via app and as soon as you check in at a desk, this is immediately visible on the ‘Mapping’.
What do you miss compared to Connect / Sensor:
- Status of the desks is not visible on the desk itself (green / red / blue / purple);
- The Connect flashes to indicate which desk is yours;
- The Connect has a ‘do not disturb’ mode;
- With the built-in Connect you can also automate the height adjustability of your desk;
- The sensor provides automatic check in/out, without NFC scanning.
Occupancy measuring with NFC stickers
Purple, the color which indicates a desk needs to be cleaned (Covid-19 proof), before another colleague uses it, is now live in the portal. If you check out at a desk, both the Connect & Glow on the desk and the desk itself on the Mapping will turn purple. Other colleagues know they can’t use this desk at this moment.
In October we will launch our renewed and redesigned portal. In addition to a new, fresh look & feel in GoBright corporate identity, searching and booking rooms, desks and other spaces becomes more intuitive and even easier. In addition, we have added the interactive “mapping” to the portal. This gives you a better overview of the availability of desks and rooms per floor. You can choose a workplace according to your own preferences make a booking directly from the map. And your personal dashboard offers insight into your reservations. More info about the renewed portal will follow soon.