After months of hard work, our renewed and redesigned Portal is ready to be presented to the ‘world’. We couldn’t be any prouder.
What can you expect from the new portal?
- A new, fresh look & feel;
- The user experience has improved tremendously. You’ll experience a more intuitive way of searching and booking rooms, desks and lockers;
- We’ve added interactive “mapping” to the portal. This gives you a better overview of the availability of desks and rooms per floor. You can choose a workplace according to your own preferences and make an instant booking directly from the map;
- You can now upload photos with your rooms, so the user immediately knows what that room looks like;
- The rooms can be divided into different types of rooms. For example board room, huddle room, brainstorm room etc. So the user can search a room by ‘type’ as well;
- The desks on a floor can be divided in zones, for example a sales zone, or marketing zone;
- Your personal dashboard offers insights into your reservations.
The current GoBright portal and the new portal will continue to work side by side for a couple of months. This means that all company information, settings and reservations can be used in both portals for the time being. This way our customers can get used to the new portal before making the definitive switch.
To switch to the new portal, customers have to make adjustments in the Portal Settings. We will guide you through the settings step by step with this detailed document in our help center.
All highlights in two videos
This is a short introduction, or you could say a tutorial, and shows you the basics of the portal.
Do you have questions about the new portal?
Fill out the form or call to +31 – 88 – 26 26 126 or mail to email@example.com
Time to experience our NEW PORTAL
In a modern office environment, agile and dynamic working is quickly becoming the new normal. This office environment requires, in addition to an inspiring interior and smart workplaces, a smart and dynamic locker solution. The office is no longer the place where you sit at your desk from 9-5. The new office is designed as a place to be inspired, to brainstorm, to collaborate, to consult and to meet people. This means that employees work in (project) teams and will more often be located in different places in the building.
It’s no secret that digital smart office solutions are the future to manage the modern office. At a modern office people work, collaborate, meet, connect and want to be inspired. In an environment where they have access to all relevant information and where they can work whenever, wherever and how they want. In a smart office, innovative techniques are applied to improve the working environment. This increases the comfort and productivity amongst employees and helps you understand their behavior. Technologies that communicate with each other, the employees and the IT infrastructure of the company. Everything and everyone is interconnected.