After months of hard work, our renewed and redesigned Portal is ready to be presented to the ‘world’. We couldn’t be any prouder.
What can you expect from the new portal?
- A new, fresh look & feel;
- The user experience has improved tremendously. You’ll experience a more intuitive way of searching and booking rooms, desks and lockers;
- We’ve added interactive “mapping” to the portal. This gives you a better overview of the availability of desks and rooms per floor. You can choose a workplace according to your own preferences and make an instant booking directly from the map;
- You can now upload photos with your rooms, so the user immediately knows what that room looks like;
- The rooms can be divided into different types of rooms. For example board room, huddle room, brainstorm room etc. So the user can search a room by ‘type’ as well;
- The desks on a floor can be divided in zones, for example a sales zone, or marketing zone;
- Your personal dashboard offers insights into your reservations.
The current GoBright portal and the new portal will continue to work side by side for a couple of months. This means that all company information, settings and reservations can be used in both portals for the time being. This way our customers can get used to the new portal before making the definitive switch.
To switch to the new portal, customers have to make adjustments in the Portal Settings. We will guide you through the settings step by step with this detailed document in our help center.
All highlights in two videos
This is a short introduction, or you could say a tutorial, and shows you the basics of the portal.
Do you have questions about the new portal?
Fill out the form or call to +31 – 88 – 26 26 126 or mail to email@example.com
Time to experience our NEW PORTAL
We create smart software solutions to enable desk, room and visitor management at the office. The user experience of our software is even better when it is applied to high-quality hardware. Think about the screens that are used for Room Control, Wayfinding and Mapping or the sensors for occupancy measuring, the badge printers for visitor registration or the actuator system from Linak to control the height adjustability of the desks.
The office environment has changed a lot in recent years and terms such as open spaced working, activity based working and hot desking are frequently heard terms. However, this way of working is not a one-size-fits-all concept. It is a combination of working, collaborating, meeting and inspiring that can be fulfilled differently for every industry, every organization and even for every person. The starting point for this working method is that employees must always and everywhere have access to relevant information and that they can work where, when and how they like it. This requires a flexible interpretation of your office environment.