UX / Visual Designer
We are looking for a UX/Visual Designer for 24 – 40 hours a week.
As UX/Visual designer, you are responsible for the utility, accessibility and user-friendliness of our digital solutions. You are figuratively the user’s ‘lawyer’ and can transition their needs into functional, creative and well-working solutions.
You research, design and develop the user interfaces and interactions that our users have with our products, with the main goal to create a comfortable and homogenous user experience. This includes, most importantly, the web portals and mobile apps, but you can also let your creativity flow in other touchpoints.
Who are you?
You are a creative and curious professional that takes responsibility for the UX and visual design, together with our product team. You look for the best solutions that make our users happy, and you take their feedback into account. You research our users to collect hard data, to create a data-driven strategy.
What are we looking for?
A candidate that is or has the following:
- You have a bachelor’s diploma in the area of CMD / Interaction Design, or equal knowledge in terms of experience;
- You are no stranger to tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, etc;
- You are always looking for innovation;
- You see the bigger picture, but you also have an eye for details;
- You base your decisions on data and research;
- You know when to use which UX-techniques and tools;
What do we offer?
- A fun and challenging job, with enough space to have your ideas blossom on an international platform;
- An autonomous and responsible job with attention for personal development;
- Various tasks at a company that uses the most modern technologies, like IoT, sensoring and cloud techniques;
- You’ll get to work in a company that is growing, with many possibilities for personal growth;
- Both internal and external opportunities for learning and education.
We are GoBright
At GoBright, we develop products to help organisations work and communicate more effectively with digital tools. We’re expanding rapidly on an international level, and are active in the BeNeLux, the United Kingdom, Germany, Denmark, Australia and New-Zealand. Some of our clients are the NS (Dutch Railways), ANWB, PostNL and Strukton Worksphere. We also have international clients, such as DSV, Thirteen Group, RZV, Cosnova and Beiersdorf.
GoBright is a Smart Office & signage platform, with which having meetings, working flexibly and registering visitations are hugely optimised. With IoT sensors, displays, apps and other digital solutions, the employee is being supported in their daily tasks within modern office environments.
Additionally, GoBright is the medium with which audiovisual messages can be communicated to a specific target group, both interactively and efficiently. Monitors that are interconnected, installed on diverse locations, can be managed and influenced centrally from our platform, for maximum visual effect and impact.
Do you see yourself working with us?
Then don’t hesitate to send us an e-mail with your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.