GoBright is looking for a Full-stack Software developer to take our platform to new heights.
Just yesterday, new features went live in the GoBright platform. It wasn’t a lot of work – almost everything runs automatically. That’s a good thing because we do this every two weeks.
After having done a lot of work on the API backend last week, it’s time to tackle the content distribution in the platform. This sprint is still ongoing to address the user-friendliness of the planning functions, as we recently proposed.
After the daily stand-up, you change the way we store content, to increase efficiency and offer the user even higher response times. You build an extra unit test and check your code in Git, so the pull-request can be removed.
We gather for a nice lunch before hitting the tables to blow off steam. For the rest of the afternoon, you’ll be working on your next userstory, where we’ll introduce new planning features that further improve usability.
- You work with the development team to develop our two platforms for international use.
- You develop web applications with a convenient, intuitive interface.
- You link these to our APIs.
- You have a critical eye for our technical choices, such as architecture, tools and processes. Regardless of our past decision.
- We regularly have brainstorming sessions in the team, during which your input is indispensable.
What we are looking for…
- That you can develop our platform with smart, structured and testable code.
- You are an experienced C# back-end developer.
- Experience with a framework like Angular and ASP.NET (Core) WebAPI.
- You care about code quality and enjoy coaching colleagues.
- The scrum method is second nature.
- You know how Git works.
- Your professional and intellectual capacities are at the academic or higher professional education level.
What we offer:
- A good, competitive salary.
- Working with the very latest frameworks at an innovative startup.
- Good secondary conditions.
- Fun office where you can focus.
- Working in a team with drive and talented colleagues.
We are GoBright
GoBright develops Smart Office Software to help organisations work more efficient and communicate with digital resources. We are expanding rapidly internationally, and are active in the BeNeLux,
the United Kingdom, Germany, Denmark, Australia and New Zealand. Among our customers are Nederlandse Spoorwegen, ANWB, PostNL and Strukton Worksphere. Internationally we have customers such as DSV, Thirteen Group, RZV, Cosnova, CMS Francis LeFebvre, and Beiersdorf.
GoBright is a smart-office and signage platform with which meetings, hybrid working and receiving visitors are extensively optimized. Through IoT sensors, displays, apps and other digital solutions, the employee is supported in his daily work within modern office environments.
In addition, GoBright is the provider with which audio-visual messages can be communicated to a specific target group in an interactive way. Interconnecting screens, installed in various locations can be controlled and influenced from a central location, so that maximum visual impact can be achieved.