Will you help expand our platform?
GoBright is looking for a front-end developer to take our platform to new heights.
All in a day’s work at GoBright
Just yesterday, new features went live in the GoBright platform. It wasn’t a lot of work – almost everything runs automatically. That’s a good thing because we do this every two weeks. After having done a lot of work on the API backend last week, it’s time to tackle the content distribution in the platform. This sprint is still ongoing to address the user-friendliness of the planning functions, as we recently proposed. After the daily stand-up, you change the way we store content, to increase efficiency and offer the user even higher response times. You build an extra unit test and check your code in Git, so the pull-request can be removed. We gather for a nice lunch before hitting the tables to blow off steam. For the rest of the afternoon, you’ll be working on your next userstory, where we’ll introduce new planning features that further improve usability.
What you do
- You work with the development team to develop our two platforms for international use
- You develop web applications with a convenient, intuitive interface
- You link these to our APIs
- You have a critical eye for our technical choices, such as architecture, tools and processes. Regardless of our past decision
- We regularly have brainstorming sessions in the team, during which your input is indispensable
- That you can develop our platform with smart, structured and testable code
- Experience with a framework like AngularJS, NodeJS, ASP.NET WebAPI is a pre
- You care about code quality and enjoy coaching colleagues.
- The scrum method is second nature
- You know how Git works
- You have a university level of thinking and working
- A good, competitive salary
- Working with the very latest frameworks at an innovative startup
- Good secondary conditions
- Fun office where you can focus
- Working in a team with driven and talented colleagues