GoBright is looking for a Full Stack Software developer to take our platform to new heights.
Just yesterday, new features went live in the GoBright platform. It wasn’t a lot of work – almost everything runs automatically. That’s a good thing because we do this every two weeks.
After having done a lot of work on the API backend last week, it’s time to tackle the content distribution in the platform. This sprint is still ongoing to address the user-friendliness of the planning functions, as we recently proposed.
After the daily stand-up, you change the way we store content, to increase efficiency and offer the user even higher response times. You build an extra unit test and check your code in Git, so the pull-request can be removed.
We gather for a nice lunch before hitting the tables to blow off steam. For the rest of the afternoon, you’ll be working on your next userstory, where we’ll introduce new planning features that further improve usability.
- You work with the development team to develop our two platforms for international use
- You develop web applications with a convenient, intuitive interface
- You link these to our APIs
- You have a critical eye for our technical choices, such as architecture, tools and processes. Regardless of our past decision
- We regularly have brainstorming sessions in the team, during which your input is indispensable
What we ask
- That you can develop our platform with smart, structured and testable code
- You are an experienced C# back-end developer
- Experience with a framework like Angular and ASP.NET (Core) WebAPI
- You care about code quality and enjoy coaching colleagues.
- The scrum method is second nature
- You know how Git works
- Your professional and intellectual capacities are at the academic or higher professional education level
What we offer
- A good, competitive salary
- Working with the very latest frameworks at an innovative startup
- Good secondary conditions
- Fun office where you can focus
- Working in a team with drive and talented colleagues
We are GoBright & TiC Narrow Casting
At GoBright & TiC Narrow Casting, we develop products to advance the communication and efficiency of organizations using a range of digital tools. We are currently active in the Benelux region, the United Kingdom, Germany and Denmark
GoBright is a smart-office platform that drastically optimizes conferences, flexible working and visitor reception. Employees are supported in their daily activities with the use of IoT sensors, displays, apps and other digital resources.
TiC Narrow Casting is the leading medium for the communication of audiovisual messages to a specific target audience with an appealing and interactive approach. Connected screens, installed at various locations, can be controlled and influenced centrally to achieve a maximum visual effect and impact.